Having a comprehensive understanding of the disorder is the first step in determining if our plan is right for you.
Autoimmune diseases occur when the central nervous system mistakes the body’s own tissue as being foreign and starts attacking itself. In that sense, autoimmune reactions are not that different to allergic reactions, except that the body can’t escape the offending stimulus.
Conventional medical treatments usually lower the body’s immune system so it is less efficient at attacking itself, thereby making the symptoms less severe. However, this opens the door to a whole host of new problems, because our bodies are supposed to have effective immune systems.
The key is to regulate the immune system.
Put simply, this means helping the immune system to realize it’s attacking itself, not a foreign stimulus, helping it identify the body’s own tissue so it can start to act normally.
There are a few different ways we approach this problem:
1. Identifying digestive problems: The majority of autoimmune conditions are linked to some sort of digestive problem like leaky gut syndrome, which is when gaps in the intestinal walls allow bacteria and other toxins to enter the bloodstream. These problems must be found and fixed before the body can begin to heal itself.
2. Investigating genetic factors: A new science called epigenetics suggests that rather than being slaves to our genetic heritage, genes that cause problems can simply be “turned off.” This can influence the chemistry of certain cells, particularly when it comes to proteins, and can ensure that only the necessary proteins are produced.
3. Resolving environmental stresses: In most cases, epigenetic genes fire up in response to an environmental factor. Removing toxic build-ups within the body, such as bacteria and viral infections, while increasing blood flow and lymphatic drainage can encourage our genes to return to a healthy state and resume their normal function.
Our Method Isn’t for Everyone
Superior Health Solutions uses a cutting-edge approach. It’s different than conventional treatment options, which focuses heavily on alleviating symptoms. We start where other practitioners stop.
You can treat symptoms, but until you identify the cause, your illness won’t go away.
· Have you been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease?
· Have your doctors told you that your condition will never improve?
· Have you reached the point where you’re open to new ideas?
Our approach is outside the box. We use a range of advanced technologies to assess the amount of energy your body is creating and find out where it’s being spent. Our equipment and processes can also help stimulate growth of healthy cells to boost your immune system and restore balance.
“Through all these things, I found my calling and purpose. To make sure that people who are suffering with a chronic disease, even if they were told there were no options, know that there are things they can do to improve and reclaim their health.”
-Dr. Robert DeMartino D.C.